Static Drilldown : Navigates User to declared view.
How to Configure Static Drilldown:-
1. Siebel Tools and navigate to the Applet.
2. Navigate to child Object “DrillDown Object”. Right click, create new record with below information-
- Name : Name for the Drilldown Object.
- Hyperlink Field : List Column name on which Drilldown needs to be created.
- Business Component : The business component that the user is drilling into (destination).
- View : Name for the Destination view in the View Field.
- Destination Field : The field in the destination business component whose value equals the value of the source field in the source business component.
- Source field : The field in the applet’s business component (the source of the drilldown) whose value is applied as a search specification to the destination field in the destination business component (the business component that is specified by the Business Component property).
Souce field/ Destination Field :If it is within the BO then we need to put only source field, But if we have to navigate to other BO then we need to put source field and destination field