1. New WF Policy and wants it to work as per the conditions specified for the policy.
2. Old Policy ,changes in condition
1. Navigate to "Administration – Server Management -> Jobs" view
2. Click on New.
3. Component/Job = "Generate Triggers"
4. Now, in the Job Parameters applet, you need to provide the following four parameters:
a) EXEC : TRUE
b) Remove : FALSE
c) Privileged User : "Database Table Owner Name"
d) Privileged User Password : "Table Owner Password
5. Click on Start.
6. After few seconds, refresh the view (by clicking on "Execute Query" button), you will see Execution Server will get assigned to the request and Status changes to "Active".
7. After few minutes, again refresh the record and once the trigger get generated, Status changes to "Success".